Oh shit, I forgot this list even exists.
- Accessibility (screen readers, mobile)
- print stylesheet, ahem.
- Froop & node icons, used liberally
generate RSS feeds
- commenting system
Batch uploading of files, creating new nodes nodes that can consist of more than one file
- Separate the must-have basic skeleton CSS from the actual design, in a long and painful process D:
- Make at least one secondary design, maybe something tranquil and nice,
- Batch uploading of files, overwriting nodes attached to the same tree and node that have the same filename while keeping permissions and comments.
Taxonomies, tagging, tag clouds Author clouds Expanding and collapsing node trees, loading more content if needed via Ajax Deleting nodes Pagination Permalinks for nodes that don't have a title or don't display it.